Friday 8 March 2013

My 21st!!

Helllooooo!

A couple of weeks ago I turned the big 2 1. It was an incredible weekend involving family, friends, drinking, food more drinking and then more food.......
Here is a bit of photo evidence to what we got up to :)

I started off the weekend by having some tapas with my uni girlies 
 These photos taken with Instagram : TheOnlyMissP
Then I went back home and had party with my family and friends in a cute little country pub. Unfortunately I don't have the photos on my laptop but I did have pictures of the cake.....of course

I was completely spoiled rotten by my family and friends!! 
 Versace Sunglasses, Links of London triple band ring, Seiko Watch and an Aston Martin driving thrill experience!
 Pia Silver bangle from my lovely housemates
Pearl bracelet from my ex flatmates :)
After pressies, cake and a lovely party, my friends and I went for a night out which involved a fair bit of alcohol :/




I loved every minute of my birthday my family and friends made it so special. Couldn't ask for a better birthday ! 

Yours always,
Miss P xx

No comments:

Post a Comment