Tuesday 10 July 2012


Hey y’all !

This is my first blog EVER so please be kind. Basically, I hope to show you what’s on trend or what I’m loving at the moment! Whether an obvious faddy trend or something that could change the world (!), hopefully it’ll be on here.

Right let’s get personal, here is a little bit about me. I am a 20 year old student studying Publishing in Oxford. Oxford is an amazing place to live with quirky Cowley Road and the historical city centre all within a 5 minute walk of each other. It feels like a small London, which is probably why I love it so much.  When I graduate (here’s hoping) I would LOVE to work for a women’s magazine. I have read countless magazines since I was about 10 years old. I have read magazines that everyone over the years has heard of; Mizz, Sugar (remember them!), Elle, Vogue, Glamour and Cosmopolitan. And I have read magazines that probably hardly anyone knows such as Happy. I think you got the picture that I love magazines ha!

Right so back to business, fingers crossed this goes well. My first post will be here shortly!

Wish me luck!

Yours always,

Miss P x

2 comments:

  1. I totally used to read Mizz and Sugar, back in the day! Let's bond? look forward to your next post Miss P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gift of the Gab ! New post is now up and running . Enjoy! x

      Delete