Wednesday 11 July 2012

Pastel nails and lips


Hey y’all!

This is my first official post so I hope you like it!

Recently I’ve really gotten into pastel coloured nail varnishes. The colours are more experimental than your usual reds, pinks and blacks, allowing us to have more fun with them!
If you’re feeling playful go multi-coloured or alternate between 2 colours. Or take your basic French manicure up a notch and tip your nails with a bright colour for a new nail impact! At the moment I’m wearing lilac nails with lemon tips but I will of course be changing up the colours!

While buying new varnishes I also came across a pastel lavender lipstick, so I can now go up a level for my pastel make up affair! The one I’m wearing here is Barry M’s lavender lipstick.
Pastel make up looks great with a tan so there are no excuses this summer for not having a go! Pastel colours are fresh looking so teaming them with your summer outfits is the way to go! 

So get experimenting and let me know how it goes!

Yours always,

Nail colours: Antique Coral by Natural Collection : How do you lilac it? by Rimmel : Misty Jade by Rimmel : Lemon by Barry M : Sweet as Sugar by Rimmel


Miss P x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3864630/the-only-miss-p-x?claim=w9n4ygna8ve">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting your blog! Looking good so far ;)

    xx
    www.goodkoop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. One week after my post on Pastel make up and guess what appears in ELLE wears: The SS12 Make up Trends.....Lilac lips!!!
    Check it out - http://www.elleuk.com/beauty/make-up-skin/make-up-trends/elle-wears-the-ss12-make-up-trends#image=3

    xx

    ReplyDelete