Sunday 5 August 2012

Holiday Wear

Hey Y'all!!

I'm back from my hols and finally have access to my beloved laptop so I can do a much overdue blog post! I thought I would just keep it simple and show you what I wore in Lanzarote. 
Everything on holiday should be simple so I kept my outfits pretty standard, focusing on cut instead of print. However I did have one dress with a cool print (first photo) which was really cute and had a really cool cut out back (I'm afraid I didn't get a picture).  
My favorite piece of clothing that I took was my statement necklaces. One you have already seen from my Neon post and two new ones. They make everything look so much better and just little bit more classy. I recommend everyone invest in one especially if you are going on holiday!
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer as much as I have and, of course, enjoying the Olympics!!
Your's always,

Miss P x

Dress by Topshop. Necklace by New Look. Clutch by Accessorize. Flip flops by Primark


Dress and necklace by H&M. Clutch as before. Shoes by Faith for Debenhams




Shirt by Primark. Necklace by Zara. Shorts and Bandeau by New Look. Shoes and Clutch as before.

3 comments:

  1. I love these outfits! Lanzarote sounds great, definitely somewhere I want to go! xx

    http://themusingsofateenagemind.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet! Lanzarote is definitely somewhere to go if you just wanna relax :) I recommend it :) xx

      Delete
  2. You have great style! Love your Topshop dress :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete