Wednesday 8 August 2012

Olympics 2012 Special!

Hey Y'all!

I know I did a post not that long ago but I had to share with you my experience of going to the London Olympics! 

I had the privilege of attending the Canoe and Kayak Sprint Finals at Eton Dorney with my lovely sister to support our amazing athletes (I think you'll agree with that statement). The atmosphere was electric and all the gamemakers were extremely friendly and still managed to have sense of humour even when it was raining and early in the morning. The only bad bit about the day was that I had to get up at 430am (ouch, I know) but it was still worth it to be a part of something that will probably not happen again in my lifetime. 
Team GB may not have won any medals this morning but they should be proud none the less! 

Hope you are enjoying the last week of the games and make sure you tell me what you've been watching and  what you think of Team GB, either on here or on Twitter - @TheOnlyMissP !


Yours always,


Miss P x


This photo was taken with Instagram, if you would like to follow me my username is The Only Miss P



Team GB- Women's K4 500m final

Team GB in the Kayak nearest to us




No comments:

Post a Comment